Tuesday, May 19, 2015

November 30, 2014

Dear Family, 
 Jared didn't make it, we might actually drop him, his concern is Christ is come in the flesh from 1 John 4 or 5, and it's ridiculous, he won't believe anything we say unless we say that Christ is come in the flesh, and dwells in our flesh. Well we can't bro, D+C 130 says otherwise. So lame, there is nothing in the bible to prove it too, we looked for ages....oh well. 
Mary and Cheyenne....can they be more involved? Cheyenne joined hockey which takes place on a Friday night so now we lost that day, we are trying for another though.... haha the Samoan food was good, I enjoy it enough, still getting used to it, like chop suey is pretty good now. When it was Thanksgiving there we actually were at a members house who hates it, and we had spaghetti and cheese sandwiches, pretty tasty :) 
We found a lady who lives right across the road from our members and she is a less active from ages ago! Baptized in Invercargill ages ago, then came up here and she is super nice, said to come over sometime, and I think we can get her going to church! It was way cool! 
Have you seen the new christmas initiative? christmas.mormon.org. they are doing a youtube takeover on Dec. 7th, so watch for it! Sport day was cancelled because of the drama last week, but Joe is back! So that's good. We went to Eketahuna a couple times this week and had really good visits, it was really productive. We had a Zone Forum this week, a big Zone meeting without the mission pres. It was really good, and we learned about the He is the Gift thing, the new Christmas Initiative. It was awesome. We took apart a shed on the farm, got that done. thanks for the stuff you sent! We used the chocolate and cookies all in one day with our blender and shakes haha :) at our dinner appt. last night we went out and some of their less active nephews were staying with them, and they were out swinging on this tire out in the mud, and I decided to head down and try it out, they told me I was gonna get pretty muddy, and it was a big muddy hill, I said, "I'll be fine, my shoes get dirty all the time" as soon as I said that, Boom. into the mud. haha it was pretty funny, so then I just went hundy as and swung around, it was pretty legit. I wish i would have taken a picture. 
We also went to the beach this week! We were going to find lost sheep in far out towns, so we went to the beach! It was super windy and we had tons of Paua shells, but I took a video and the wind cut off some of the sound, so you can try to decipher it haha :P Lots of pics I will upload. Super fun stuff, it was a good week. We had our special Sunday on Sunday, it was good, we didn't have all the less actives we wanted to come come, and 3 investigators, so that's okay. Pretty good I guess. Good week overall. Love and miss you all, and I will see you guys on Christmas!!! So close!! Love you! 

Elder Passey














No comments:

Post a Comment