Monday, May 25, 2015

May 24, 2015

This week, pretty great I'd say. 
We got some great service opportunities set up at the community center, the new place we email. It is super cool, Vana has hookups there, and the people are awesome too, good Christian people I can see being potential investigators. It's gonna be fun, i will let you know when we do some cool stuff.

Elder Harrington ran us a mean District meeting this week. I attached a video on Dropbox. It was really fun and really illustrated the principle he was going for. It was awesome! I put him in charge and he did great! 

Elder Whitelock and Elder Hira from Hastings had a baptism this past week, and I got to baptize him! he was from Waipukurau, and had just moved to Hastings in January. I had met him twice when i went on exchanges there just briefly, but he moved up here, found out I was around, and asked me to baptize him. It was awesome, even if he wasn't my investigator.

The next day I was able to go to Hastings 2nd ward again, and man do I miss that ward. I saw the Haweas, brother Ned, The Ormsbys, Bishop Morley, and my favorite was Paul and Kaycee. They had been struggling when I left, but now are on the road to the temple and Kaycee is due in 2 weeks with their first kid! It's so cool! Man i miss those people, I love that ward.....

It was so cool. Then Saturday night we had a ward trivia night, it had music, sports, the ward, famous peoples noses, all kinds of stuff. our team was the Chad's, our team leader was Chad so we called it thus. We came second in the end! It was so close! Still awesome though!! I love Flax 2nd ward... I hope I die here soo bad..
Great week in all, hoping to get William and our less active George at church this week, he's the man, making changes necessary to get him there, double work schedule on Monday, he's the man!  
Love you all!!!
Elder Passey























No comments:

Post a Comment