Tuesday, May 19, 2015

December 21, 2014



New Week!!!
I got all the Christmas stuff, that is awesome! Still working on your stuff, that won't be there by Christmas I can tell you now. :P So this week on P day we went to this walk way out in the boonies, it was pretty muddy and basically walking up a river half the time, but it was so cool! We went across these wire swing bridges that were way up above the trees, and that was awesome! It took about two hours overall and it was way fun! We might go again and take the young men. 
We have this Indian investigator sort of and he gave us some beef curry and a thick tapioca thing that was actually pretty tasty. New Indian food for us! 
On Saturday we went around to our members and helped water blasting their house, also did some weed whacking, and I guess I touched this plant that gave me hives. It only lasted for an hour, and then they went away, my mosquito bites didn't but the hives just faded, it was really weird. 
We got a few new investigators this week from He is the Gift, that was really cool! That thing works miracles! Our members giving us great referrals, I have re realized that I love this area, it's fabulous. Just the best. Pahiatua is awesome, Elder Savage finishes in May and he wants to die here haha he's the man! Loving the mission, just need to figure out Skype. Can you guys do it on Christmas? We will be at members houses on Christmas, so then Boxing day for us will be good. 
Love all of you, have a Merry Christmas!! See you this week!! 
Love
Elder Passey




















No comments:

Post a Comment