Tuesday, September 2, 2014

May 25, 2014

Dear family, 
 Yeah that Book of Mormon placement was cool, but I don't know if we will ever see them again. they are touring the country right now and their school is based in Auckland, so who knows? maybe....
Yeah fun times, all is well, oh so this week, we figured out the smell in our closet. the landlord's dad came around, cut a hole in the wall, and he pulled out....drum roll........a CRAYFISH!!! It was wrapped in plastic and a bit exposed so that's probably why it smelled, but it was a crayfish, I have no idea how it got there or where or when, but it was in the back corner behind our water heater. It was so gross! I didn't even get a picture though...but it was gross. The smell is pretty much gone now.



 I like it here in Hastings and I'm glad I get to stay as well. besides that, I was sick for a couple days, we did a bit of work, but mostly I just slept for ages. It was a tired, stuffy nose kinda sick, and I'm still a bit stuffy, but mostly all good. I got scratched by a lemon tree when we were picking lemons for Jon, I didn't know lemon trees had thorns... He stopped drinking tea and is now on herbal teas and hot lemon drinks in the mornings. Nice!
 Have a great week all, and I'll see if anything exciting happens this week!
Love you all!
Elder Passey




No comments:

Post a Comment