Tuesday, September 2, 2014

June 15, 2014

 So it's a new transfer already, it was a four week one, and I am actually the one staying in Hastings, Schumaker is leaving, so now I will be with Elder Wenke, (Venka) he's from Germany. Another 8 weeks in Hastings, woo!! 

This week was slow, there was a lot of rain, and when it rains a lot in New Zealand, everything shuts down, and no one wants to let you in because it's cold and they all have their fires going. Pretty lame. I had an exchange with Elder Harris, I have a couple pics but I forgot my cord this week. Nothing too special happened, just a bunch of random service, rainy days, a lot of walking while Schumakers bike is in the shop, and then more members and having fun with the other elders. We are going to a driving range today for District P day, so that should be fun. It's a place called Sahrpie's that also has mini golf, pool, and laser tag we hear. Looking forward to that.  Hopefully some fun new things this week, transfer week is always hectic, hope you all had fun in Cali, have a safe drive home, and have fun!
Love Elder Passey


P-Day at Sahrpie's





No comments:

Post a Comment