Sunday, January 12, 2014

December 15, 2013

Dear family,
My week has been great! I'm way excited for Skype as well! Looking forward to seeing you guys! I have a package coming? Sweet! I should be sending the one for you guys today. It took me ages to get it all together, but I finally figured it all out. Is there anything dad wants though? I may need one thing for him, I kinda have something but not officially. okay....looking forward to finding out! 
  
 This week seemed a bit long, but it was really fun too! We had a lot of finding, and continuing on our missionary work, so the week itself was a bit uneventful, but Saturday we had the Waimate Strawberry Fair, which was awesome! We had a  booth, which was organized by the mission, we got a sign printed at a  shop, professionally done, and it was awesome! I'll upload the picture of all of us at the booth. There's me and Elder Tarati, Sisters Hammon and Vila, and then the Ashburton Elders Poole and Bearnson, and Waimate, Paulson and Makalio. It was real good, lots of people talked to, not many approached our booth, so we had to go out and talk to people, but it was great anyways! Found some cool stuff for you guys, at least Jaydon and the girls. Had a few good conversations with people, a few potentials but mostly giving away stuff to anyone who wanted it. I don't know that people realized that our stuff was all free, we almost put a price on it to attract people...nah we didn't. There were so many people there, biggest thing they do in waimate! I think there were about 15-20,000 people there. We had a lot of people there to help us out, all the missionaries and members, especially the O'Sullivans and President Paea. It was awesome! Overall though, good week, I'm having an exchange with the Wauimate elders today, I'm going there with Elder Paulson. It should be pretty fun to work in super small Waimate! So pretty good, doing good overall. Working with investigators and finding new ones, and trying our best to be our best! Miss and love you guys! If i think of anything else I'll let you know!

Love Elder Passey
I'm uploading a bunch of pictures from yesterday, we all took some pictures down in the gardens at the bay for Christmas cards, and they are pretty great!  Also a few of Elder Tarati's drawing, a Lamborghini, and that's only half! He's way good!





No comments:

Post a Comment