Wednesday, April 23, 2014

March 16, 2014

Hello family!

Another week yet again! What the heck! Crazy how fast time goes when you're having fun! This week was pretty good as usual. That big cyclone that hit the North Island, hit the North North Island and missed Hawke's Bay. I kinda wanted a big storm, but we got some rain and wind Saturday night and then nothing. Sunday was hot and sunny.
I had an exchange with Elder Langi again, that was fun. We got two new investigators this week! One is the daughter of  a Less Active mom who moved from Uruguay about 10 years ago, and the other is a girl we met who we will probably have to turn over to the sisters because we can't teach single girls or women. Anyways, that was pretty much a great week because of that!
 I conducted my first District Meeting, and it was awesome! My District is so powerful! Our numbers were so great this week, and everyone in the District talked to more than 150! WOOHOO!! That was our big goal and we did it!! I'm so proud! I helped Elder Schumaker shave an old guy at the rest home, that was quite an interesting experience. It's hard enough to do my own face without cutting it then trying to do some old guy. It was cool though. Did some biking and door knocking in the rain which wasn't even all bad. So, overall, great week, great numbers, great progress, just great! Love the mission, love the missionaries in my District, love it all! Miss and love all of you, hope you had a good week too and stay strong!
Elder Passey

No comments:

Post a Comment