Thursday, February 19, 2015

September 28, 2014

Dear whanau, (family)

What a week! I'm glad you got the package safely, I figured hey, I can't have it here, but that is the first legit LOTR thing I have found, so hey, might as well, and it was really cheap too. Glad you love that chocolate, I do too, too much haha :P I got those bracelets from members in Hastings so if the girls want them they can have them....well...maybe I'll just hold on to them for memories. Yeah I'll do that :) 
Investigator...main one at least...BAPTISMAL DATE!!!! He's getting baptized this Saturday!! :D :D Soo excited!! he's ready, reads the BOM a lot, and he is just ready. We have lots of other boys who come to church too, but it's hard to keep 15 boys all getting along and not fighting...hard as. But we do our best, and they are all under the age of like 13 anyways, so we try our best.We had 6 kids at church yesterday, it was a bit intense. 
Crazy thing! We had an earthquake Tuesday morning! It was a 5.5, and it woke us both up! It was around 2:40 in the morning, and it was pretty shaky. Those things are crazy! haha my first kinda big one and it was pretty sketch. Probably craziest thing of the week.  
We helped at the Maori school again, i love those kids, and they love us, I drew a bird there while they were doing art for the end of term, and I'll show you the pic. Other than that, still playing games, still working with people, trying to get more things going, but we do pretty good overall. I love this town, love this branch, just love it all. This is a good time on my mission. A really good time. 

Love and miss you all, have an awesome week, and do good things! 
Love Elder Passey





No comments:

Post a Comment