Friday, June 27, 2014

April 13, 2014

This week has been awesome!! Conference just makes the world a better place, if anyone had showed up..besides members I mean. We handed out heaps of invites and I don't know if anyone came, but hey, planted seeds right? Neck pain, gone! No idea, must have been a fluke night or something. haha yeah....about the hedgehog...I later learned they all carry weird and crazy diseases...so...if I come home for medical release...will you be mad?.......... haha nah, I feel fine...I don't think anything will happen. I got all my shots, there was a hedgehog one right? ;) 

Oh yeah, that's pretty much what you gotta do. Just serve, and the other missionaries will see what you do and see the example, at least that's what I hope is happening. It is hard being a leader, but fun too. 
Conference was awesome though, all of Priesthood session, and I think Sunday afternoon was my favorite. 

Well, this week, there was a power outage in all of Hawke's Bay, a double lightning strike hit a power plant and the whole Bay went dead. Town shut down, no lights, it lasted for about an hour, still pretty cool though.  
John has a cat in his bus now to try and chase out his rat problem. It's just one rat, but it is a nuisance for him. We took lots of pictures with the adorable little thing, it's so cute! 

When we do service at the old people's home, sometimes these random New Zealand home shows are on, one called May The Best Home Win. Super fancy, kinda rich ladies that go in and clean their house so it is cleaner than even possible, then the other ladies come in and take a look and rate it, and whoever wins gets a cash prize. Normal daytime television in New Zealand. We don't sit and just watch of course, but when you sit and talk to old people for two hours, you get the gist, and it's pretty boring. 

anyways, new week, new challenges, hope all is well, looks like you are all having fun! Miss and love you all, be good, remember who you are and what you stand for! KIA KAHA!
Elder Passey







No comments:

Post a Comment