Thursday, October 10, 2013


Aug.28, 2013


Dear family,

Yes we did finally arrive, and I met many new people in the last day or three...I don't even know anymore. Time and days have become a blur. It was a really long flight.... You arrive at the MTC and they throw it all at you.  It begins quite quickly, and I'm getting slightly overwhelmed, but I can do it. My mission president, President Tarawhiti, has assigned me and my companion, Elder Neidu, to be zone leaders.  We are in charge of watching out for our zone and making sure zone meetings are planned and organized. There was a group of 17 of us after LA, and I hear more will arrive later on. New Zealand is so beautiful, I love this place already! The people working in the MTC are so cool, very funny, the Polynesians have a great sense of humor. I know that being a missionary will be hard, but I'm excited to start doing it all. I hope I learn some Maori or Tongan or something while I'm here, a lot of the missionaries are from here, Tonga or Samoa.


Elder Passey

LDS Missionary Training Center New Zealand


New Zealand MTC

New Zealand MTC President

President and Sister Tarawhiti--MTC President









No comments:

Post a Comment